2011年4月8日星期五

Lycra Spandex Spiderman Costume

Even the most absolute of the number of Lady Gaga, Earth people know she is with the head top of the imitation of well-known Hello catsuit hair bow. Hello Kitty35 birthday coincides this year, to pay tribute to the lovely MUSE, Lady Gaga transfiguration Kitty took a sensational superman zentai costume large, huge fire red ribbon bows, drawing on the eyelids of the lycra spiderman costumes eyes, plump figure, Monroe hair Lady Gaga Kitty-type everything into a farce, but the vibrant colors, piled arbitrary element approach, a serious sense of the character animation style, entertainment and ornamental style with hints of the coexistence of Takashi Murakami’s style, who said, Lady Gaga play is not contemporary art?


I enjoy sleeping in my spider-man costumes at times. I also have one suit that I sleep in because I also found out that they stretch a little. Anyone else enjoys sleeping in lycra. I do sleep in my lycra from time to time very hard with the work I do though. I sleep in lycra probably about 75% of the time. My wife doesn’t really mind but isn’t as keen on it as me so I usually have a week off for her. I really love sleeping in it; it’s really comfortable and is like being hugged all over all night long. No harm in that is there? I have got to like sleeping in zentai catsuit, but often find I get too hot. My non-zentai suit (no hood or gloves) is more comfortable than the full zentai, but I can sleep fully zentai suits sometimes.

没有评论:

发表评论