2011年4月14日星期四

Zentai And Bondage,The Perfect Combination

Any guys available into gothic lolita and bondage? extra towards point, any guys into lycra and bondage anyplace the South West? I can only journey so much but Bristol, South Wales and Devon are inside of reach. So believe about an observer, who You´ll get informed about your planning’s and who´ll go to interact, should you don´t give a signal (cell-phone call up for example) on the time agreed. certainly I agree, you should really only key in in to a bondage scene should you know and have invested some time obtaining to understand somebody first, I incredibly rarely sub for bondage, but it is enjoyment in when I do. You’d be far better searching on recon for bondage guys.

I’m from your west coast of Canada. I adore bondage in Lycra (and latex for that fact). However, with getting my age and even now residing at home, i have only in a location to encounter gentle self-bondage. I can only picture the sensation of getting absolutely immobilized by one more person. properly i have in no way attempted bondage every se; I believe I consistently experienced a harmful perception toward bondage, most likely extra simply because the picture of guys I do not fancy participating. It just so comes about I have some pics of me in spider-man costumes tied up in some whitened ropes that have been used on Sunday… I’ll article a amount of shortly when I possess a chance! i have uploaded one pic of me from final weekend’s bondage encounter up. The man was a switch, so it is wonderful to possess the tables turned on me (occasionally).
However, I do a sex pigs design photo shoot for any sexual well being web-site final August/September which include many set shots in which dressed in variations of leather-based and rubber i experienced been tied up, wore a hood, and worked having a gorgeous man (who was into bondage) and was amazingly turned on, so this really is an avenue I would potentially prefer to explore using the proper someone someplace cutting the road. getting tied up while putting on silk pyjamas united kingdom is a single of my hottest fantasies. I realized it as shortly as when I visited a fetish nightclub; and managed to obtain a man to rope me up, rendering me trussed up and hogtied in my shiny dark catsuit. it experienced been effortless for him to create me helpless as I experienced padlocked leather-based cuffs with D-rings on my wrists. The best loved viewing me struggle and yank at his handiwork!

没有评论:

发表评论