2011年5月7日星期六

The Ability Of Seeing Through A Metallic Zentai

You might wanna know that if I can see through a metallic zentai suit and so do many people.Did you ask this similar questions several time like how can you see through a metallic zentai without open eyes?Once I bought a silver shiny metallic zentai but I could not see anything out of it.No methion that I go out wearing it.So I think you’d better bought a shiny metallic zentai with open eyes.
My another metallic zentai has a very limited vision which only allowes me to wear it at home as I am know the locations of the stuffs in my house.So wearing a metallic zentai is not great opinion to attend a party or go out.But if you love to participate a party with a metallic zentai,you’d better to make the hood with open eyes or make the zentai without a hood which is also cool in my opinion.
If you want to hide your eyes,there is a great way to do so:ask to zentai company to make your suit with white spandex on the eyes parts.Zentaizone.com provide this service but you have to contact me via email or comment on your order after your payment.

没有评论:

发表评论