2011年5月3日星期二

New Way To Solve My Problem In Spiderman Costume

For me,who have a long hair,it is pain when in a spiderman costume.The zippers probably would stick my hair.It is a pain in my spiderman costumes experience.
I was so glad when I heard these is a new method to solve this problem.One day,I found a zentai shop:zentaizone.com and I chatted with one of their
representatives online.He said that I could ask for a spiderman costume that is made with through-the-leg-entrance.What does it mean?It means that you can put in your spiderman costume through the leg parts and so your spiderman costume won’t be made with a back zipper from the head to the bottom of the belly.It is cool,really.

When I received my spiderman costume 12 days later after I ordred it.For me it is the best way to avoid hurting pigtail!!!

没有评论:

发表评论