2011年5月17日星期二

What Does Zentai Bring To Us?


To be honest,I am not a pro on zentai fashion or zentai culture and what I know about zentai are its materials,styles.As time goes,I fall into zentai too.I wanna share my zentai stories with you too.

Recently,many people do combinations with costumes and zentai which means that people not only wear zentai but also wear other costumes together with zentai.That is a great development for zentai,at least in my opinion,as it shows that zentai has become a part of our daily life.
Compared to Western countries,zentai are not yet popular in China and let along its development.So many Chinese who love zentai would love to visit zentai forums abroad.
So what does zentai bring to us?I do not think that it is just a kind of costumes or a special fashion.Yes,some people have a fetish for lycra materials or a encasement fetish but you are wrong if you think there are certain connections between zentai and fetish.At least I know there are a lot of people buying zentai for fun or parties.

没有评论:

发表评论