2011年7月25日星期一

Zentai Mascots In NBA


What is the connection between zentai and mascots?Most of us do not think that zentai has something to do with mascot and do me.But my opinion changed as I saw some pics.
I love watching NBA and I know each team has a mascot.But I do not pay much attention to their mascots.Today,I found some pics of their mascots and to my surprise that many of their mascots wear zentai under their costumes or dress up with zentai and other costumes.
So I just imagined that how about if all the NBA players wearing zentai to play games in the court?Maybe just for a show,these players might want to have a try.
In my opinion,there will be less and less difference between zentai mascots and maybe,in the future,zentai will be well used for Mascot Costumes.





没有评论:

发表评论