2011年6月9日星期四

My Encasement Fetish Story


I love encasing myself since I was a child and the feeling is great!Although then I was a child the gloves,helmits were my favorites and gradually I started to play them privately.If no equipment,I made it by myself.So the intelligence of human beings is high.lol.
I started to cover my head with quilt and tie it tight with strings or metal lines.If the quilt was thin,I felt great even though it was a little hard for me to breathe.I had no idea why I would get lost in sexual then.

So I started to “play” very often.I remember that I was discovered a few times when I was in my game.That time was when I was a primary school student,I usually play my game in garret where there was a small bed and I would love to lie my parents and said I went to it for lunch break.One day when I was jut enjoying my game,here came the footsteps.So my first response was that release myself.But I was in too hurry...My brother found me and he asked”whar the hell are you doing there?”lol.I lied to him and asked him to release me.My brother was very surprised as he had no idea why I covered me with quilt in the hot summer.


So my this special hobby lasts to now but now I do not just only cover my head but also cover my whole body.So zentai has become my favorite.

没有评论:

发表评论