2011年6月9日星期四

My Encasement Fetish Story 2

I was discovered by my family a few times but the coolest time was that my grandpa found me in my game.My grandpa spoiled me and he would not criticize me,ever.I started to live with him since I was very little..Sometime he would sleep on the other bed in my room if some guests came.
My brother had to live with us due to his work reason and so my grandpa let my brother sleep in his room and so he had slept in the other bed in my room for a long time.During the period,I could not control myself often and so I turned off the light and covered my head tight with lycra or cotton stuffs.But the upsetting thing was that I need to release myself in a short time as my grandpa was sleeping in my room too.
One night when I was enjoying in my game My grandpa suddenly turned on the light.I shaked with fear but my grandpa asked why I covered my head so tight.I lied him and said that I found it was fun.”Can you breathe?Grandapa asked.”Of course.””Can you see through?”No,I can’t.”.Then grandpa went out for toilet.When he came back I had not released my head.He became angry and asked me why I still coved my head.I just told him that I felt comfortable.My grandpa is an honest man and he always spoil me and let me do whatever I want.So he said nothing and went to bed again.So my grandpa was the best person I would like to talk to when I wore tight hood,gloves or other stuffs I like.Perhaps he just thought that I just wore them for fun.

没有评论:

发表评论