2011年6月21日星期二

My Interesting Zentai Stories


 Before marriage my wife had known that I love zentai.Although zentai is abnormal for her,she accepted my fetish and sometime she would wear zentai for me.When we moved into our new house my mother came to live together with us but she likes to tidy our wardrobe.So some interesting stories happened.
On night I went to the balcony to take my underwear as I was going to shower.But two zentai suits,black one and red one,were there and they were all on hangers.So I asked my wife,who did that?She said:my mother found them in our wardrobe today and she put them on the hangers for airing.”I wondered if my mother asked something about the zentai.My wife said that she told my mother they are new kind of corsets and my mother believed her!!!
One Sunday when I needed to buy a train ticket for my friend and so I went out early.Before going out I asked my wife to remember to take off her zentai and she said yes.But when I came back,my wife was sitting on the sofa watching the TV in the zentai.I was shocked and asked why her did not take off zentai.She explained my mother came back very soon after I went out and she found my wife wearing the zentai in the bed and so my mother asked her to get out of bed.Because my mother thought that it would not work for losing weight if my wife wear the “corset” laying on the bed.It was obvious that my mother thought zentai can lose weight.Hahh

没有评论:

发表评论