2011年6月19日星期日

The Story Of Zentai And I Ⅲ


Last wonderful experience caved in my brain and I would like to wear zentai again.So I bought two new zentai suits:yellow one and white one..This morning I hurried to open my door when the door bell rang as I guessed it must be the postman.Yes,I was right!

I could not wait to open it..Wow.nice zentai.I slip on the yellow one and then put the white one.Two layers.Hahh.I feel that I like a silkworm that is coved by soft cocoon.I can not express my feelling with words. I decide to wear another one as well,although I can not see through very clearly.Finally I wear 3 layers of zentai and I have to say that I’ve found the top joy in the world.
Suddenly the phone rings.I crawled to it and it is my mom who is still in travel.I can hear her voice and she asks how is me going.Finally she asks if I am ill.You know,you voice is a little different if you wear several layers of zentai.I have to lie to her and say I caught a little cold.not big deal.Although I tell her that I miss her and my father,it is a lie too as I want more time to wear zentai at home.lol.

没有评论:

发表评论