2011年6月16日星期四

The Story Of Zentai And Me Ⅰ

There is always a desire in my brain that I can not break away from.Yes,it is that want to wear zentai.I usually wear black zentai to jog in summer.One day I found a website that can custom make a zentai for me.I was very excited as I had been looking for a zentai that is custom fit for a long time.So according to their requirement I got my measurements and finally I went through my first custom order.Cheap,fast and easy!!
One day I came back from company and there was a postman under my house.I was quite sure that he was coming to send my zentai!!So I picked it up.I could not wait to open it and wear it.The way my home seamed to be very long.I was lucky as my parents were not at home then and they were in travel.

So I opened it as soon as I got home and the zentai was wonderful:good quality,strong zippers..So I slipped it on and wow!!!The feeling could be not better!!!
But a idea popped out my head:wear it all night!!So I took off my zentai and rushed to the bath room…

没有评论:

发表评论