2011年6月14日星期二

Love Zentai Love Fresh Air


We are kinda chokey living in the old air.In the busy city,under the glorious lamps,are you still keeping a wandering heart?


It is said that cosplay is Otaku’s patent.But I have no interest in comics.But,by chance I saw a lycra bodysuit and I loved it at first sight.It has been a long time that I always pack myself fully and tightly.Nameless sense of security!
So I am looking for fresh air.Until now I have had 37 zentai suits.I almost got the all the styles of the zentai suits I love in the world.
Several months ago my parents found some photos of me in zentai.But they did not think it was a big deal and maybe all because of that I am studying a dancing college.So It is a good chance for me and some of my friends to wear zentai in my home.

没有评论:

发表评论